No matter if you don’t have a luxurious home. But having a comfortable one is a MUST! And home improvement projects come with an enhancement to the property value while adding coziness to your premises. And if you have decided to achieve that better life quality, we ensure to get your home renovation in Highland Park, Los Angeles, done within your budget.
But not every idea is perfect to increase the resale value of your house with comfort. We have sorted some for you!
Best home renovation ideas on a budget to embrace
A random improvement of any part of your home can’t increase the property value in the way you think. To get so, you have to consider renovation in the right areas! At MDM Custom Remodeling Inc, our general contractor in Highland Park, Los Angeles, suggest some following ideas regarding this. Such as:
Let’s start with the heart of your home! In any home improvement project list, the cooking space always comes at the top, especially for those homeowners intending to sell the house ASAP with a great return on investment. While on the same page, you can do kitchen remodeling in three ways:
- Apply a fresh coat of paint on your kitchen walls to turn your dull cooking space into a refreshing one. Don’t leave the cabinets and floor behind!
- Install stainless sinks to bring durability and a metallic vibe in the kitchen that goes with any color scheme.
- Go for some energy-efficient appliances to make a safe move while planning to sell the home in the near future.
Yes, adding a new room may be expensive though it depends on how you plan that! Sometimes, it seems like a simple room addition to add extra square footage. For instance, you can have a room just with a walk-in closet or utilize the space as a bedroom with a regular closet! Besides:
- While after saving dollars and increasing the property value of your home, converting your attic or basement into an entertainment room is apt.
- Adding more bedrooms is a great way to increase the resale value of your property while having additional space to use as guest rooms when they suddenly drop in.
- During a home remodeling, adding a master suite in a mid-range home can give you returns of more or less 64% during the sale.
Maybe you pay the least attention to your shower room, but it’s beyond just a place of cleanliness! Your restroom holds not only holds the sense of relaxation but privacy too. That’s why during bathroom remodeling, don’t miss the following pointers:
- The sophistication should be in the architectural features you choose, like crown molding.
- Trendy lighting fixtures by replacing the old white ones to ensure adequate lights.
- Paint the bathroom walls in bold colors or patterns to make even a small space stunning!
Was it helpful? Leave your valuable feedback on Yelp and let us know how much our home renovation ideas affect your property value. For more relevant blogs on home improvement, keep on reading!