A balanced meal every day means you are healthy, and the place where you prepare this requires the same healthy lighting access to do so more efficiently. We are talking about your stunning kitchen here! Of course, you may not be that expert on making the right choice for your cooking space. That’s why we have shown up with a kitchen remodeling guide regarding this. It may help you ideate the must-have kitchen lights here.
Kitchen Remodeling Guide for the Best Lights for Your Cooking Space
We are here to tell you about the lighting fixtures, like pendant, task, and track ones that can take your cooking and dining experience one level up. But before that, a few things!
- Make sure you identify the areas in your kitchen that need proper lighting.
- Tell us if you are looking for different types of lighting for your cooking and dining space, especially if you have an open-floor kitchen.
While opting for some decorative lighting additions for your kitchen, we, MDM Custom Remodeling Inc., suggest going for this one. Accent lights, like wall sconces and pendant lights, are perfect for giving a soft-focus in your cooking space and sitting area around the kitchen island.
- Pendant lights come in different shapes and sizes to add a modern touch to your cooking space or gathering spots, such as the breakfast counter or kitchen island. We personally recommend you the bubble lighting fixtures and be sure you hang those low to illume the space.
- If you have space on the wall next to the kitchen island or breakfast counter, you can mount this for style to light up the wall, or if required.
Before installation, you need to think about spots where you carry out everyday tasks in the kitchen. It will help you decide the location for the task lighting fixtures, like:
- Track lights are best over the kitchen island or breakfast counter in a linear pattern on the ceiling. These will create excellent focus if you choose the correct angle avoiding casting shadows. Also, we suggest warm light bulbs here.
- The space under the cabinet often remains in the darkness that creates problems while working on the countertop. You can choose LED stripes for the under-the-wall cabinets to lighten up the dull and dark corners while eliminating the shadows cast over the worktop.
Was it helpful? Let us know with your valuable feedback on Yelp. And keep following us!