The position of a toilet in a home or workplace can be a Feng Shui challenges. But you can change the strength and overcome the negative impact. As with everything Feng Shui, there are many factors to look at when testing the bad Feng Shui of any toilet or bathroom. Here are the worst Feng Shui bathroom locations along with Feng Shui tips for the bathroom to further negate the likely negative strength.
A Shower-room in the Center of Your Home
A bathroom in the middle of the residence is regularly a bad Feng Shui idea. The center of the house is the heart of the entire location in Feng Shui. The experts also call this spot the yin-yang position. You need to open it and add light and with a feel of artistry to it. Consider these points to furnish your center home bathroom with good Feng Shui:
- Maintain the bathroom so it stays clean and tidy.
- Add art pieces, candles, or flowers to the room.
- Bring several air-purifying plants in the bathing space.
- Know the light condition in the bathroom and include a dimmer switch to coordinate the brightness if space has no window.
A Bathroom Facing the Front Door of your house
A bathroom door facing the main door is a bad Feng Shui. The universal energy that is ‘Chi’ enters the dwelling place through the front door. If your toilet is facing the front door, most of the positive spirit will emerge through the bathroom. This will leave little or no good Feng Shui energy to cherish the residence. Use these handy tips to advance the possibly bad Feng Shui situation of a bathroom door facing the front door of your house. The bathroom remodeling contractors can help you remodel your existing bathroom according to the right Feng Shui.
- Keep the door of the bathroom closed.
- Create a good Feng Shui in the bathroom.
- Create a focal point near the entrance to pass the energy aside from the bathroom.
- Focus on good Feng Shui in the entrance space to augment vitality in the area.
A Bathing space in Your Money Area
A bathroom in the Feng Shui money area can be a problem. The initial factor to determine when you are handling any challenging Feng Shui area is to keep it very clean and orderly. There can be no good Feng Shui without cleanliness and order, and this chiefly affects the ‘Bagua area’ or the energy producing area. Feng Shui money-area decorating tips include:
- Embellish the space with luscious green plants.
- Use pleasant odors, fresh blossoms, and candles in the area.
- Decorate with portraits of natural sceneries.
- Bring a water feature or mirror for good Feng Shui.
A Bathroom Door in front of the Kitchen
A kitchen and the bathroom doors facing each other is a terrible Feng Shui. When two gates oppose each other, the Feng Shui energies flow fast through the spaces covered by the doors. The quick fix is to form a diversion between the two zones as achievable. Use these ideas:
- Have the door of the bathroom closed.
- Keep the bathroom clean and fill it with good Feng Shui energy.
- Use a divider screen such as a bamboo curtain or a tall plant that defines the boundary between the two rooms.
- Use different colors to paint the kitchen door wall and the bathroom door wall to differentiate and define the areas.
- Generate a focal point between the two areas.
A Bathroom Above the Bedroom
A bathroom located right above the bedroom is not a good Feng Shui idea. A crucial point to consider for Feng Shui cure is to know how busy the bathrooms will be. Eliminate the bad Feng Shui by using these tips:
- Limit the use of the bathroom upstairs. You can make that a guest bathroom.
- Change the bedroom if it is directly under the bathroom.
- Use light paints in the bathroom upstairs.
- You can also use design features on the ceiling of the bedroom. For example, crown molding or a decorative medallion around the ceiling light.
In order to get the best bathroom remodeling under the right Feng Shui, contact the trusted General contractors. They can get you creative and constructive solutions on your budget.