Having an outdoor kitchen may be the best thing if you love cooking and spending time outside! And when you have a garage that is not in use, look into our projects of the kitchen in ADU garage conversion in Los Angeles County. And you need to hit your pocket not much but a little bit around $35,000 that is, no doubt, worth spending!
Things to do to make Kitchen in ADU Garage Conversion
Yes, our team of designers and contractors are here to guide you in the entire project from A to Z! Still, you need to take some steps to ease the process. Such as:
Get some inspiration!
In simple words, you should look over different outdoor kitchen ideas that fit your preferences and taste. It will help you provide our designers with a clear idea of your renovation needs. For instance:
- The placing of windows and doors
- Cabinet designs
- Countertop material and style
- Sink and wall color
- Kitchen appliances and more
Make a list of your amenities:
Once you have got a few perfect design ideas for your cooking space, it’s time to list all your preferences! You can include here:
- Which type of flooring do you need for your kitchen?
- The plumbing needs, including faucet finishes and designs
- Cabinets and countertop materials
- Paint and more
In fact, we, MDM Custom Remodeling Inc, suggest a consultation with our experts to ensure if your choices suit your space and budget.
Look for the route design:
After deciding on the kitchen layout, find some ideas on magazines or the web to connect the outdoor cooking space to the main house. It might be:
- Via adding a small home or hallway
- Open archway connecting exit and new kitchen
- A passage to the living space from the new kitchen
Also, we offer double-garage conversion into one bedroom. For such ideas, follow us on Facebook! Stay connected!