One of the most important decisions you’ll make as you prepare for Valentine’s Day is, ‘What gift to get my love?’ Grabbing a box of chocolates and a bunch of red roses will be cliché. And the ugly truth is – those will be in the dustbin within a few days. Won’t you prefer making an investment that lasts ‘forever’ or at least for several years to come? Why don’t you plan for home improvement gifts for your sweetheart? This gift for Valentine’s Day will be super beneficial for your babe and for yourself too.
Considering the best gift for Valentine’s Day, here are some home improvement ideas to consider:
Upgrades in Your Bathroom
Oooh! Which couple doesn’t enjoy having showers together from time to time? If you make the right shower upgrades, such smart investments will pay you off on valentine’s day and over time. Thus, it’s a financially and personally beneficial investment for a couple.
Here are some upgrades that will be super impressive:
- What do you think about the programmable thermostat? It will help in maintaining the right temperature.
- You can opt for the Low-flow showerheads. These will cut down water use though this will offer the same water pressure.
- Try steam shower options such as vapor and steam generator so you can get your babe that extra luxury!
- Opt for additional showerheads as that will increase the water flow when you are taking a shower with your partner.
- You can install Shower benches for relaxing the hot shower together.
Yes, you might think that some of these ideas are easy DIY projects that you can fix on the weekends. But in that way, you will miss the Midas’ touch. So everything looks perfect and gorgeous, consulting the experts will be necessary. Even when it is about setting up the steam showers and additional shower heads, hiring experts will be the best idea.
Well, these add-ons are the least you can do. However, that will make a huge difference. However, if you want to bring a radical change in your existing bathroom, none can help you as beneficially as the professional home remodeling contractors. Talk to them if you have an entire bathroom remodeling plan in your head.
Invest In an Intimate Bedroom
Now, that sounds pretty romantic!! On Valentines’ day, love and romance will be in the air. At this point, things will feel boring if your bedroom looks the same. The bedroom is the most intimate place for a couple. But, remodeling it will be the best idea since giving this space a head-turning makeover will be another long-term investment for Valentine’s Day.
- Valentine’s Day inspired wall paints for bedroom – The home remodeling contractors can help you get your bedroom a gorgeous repaint. This year, try to think beyond pink though it is a valentine-inspired shade. Pink is a signature color on V-Day because it is romantic and feminine. However, while pink is a more girly color purple stands for womanhood. It is a more vibrant, and bold color.
You can choose from evocative colors such as teal, red, lavender, sapphire blue, emerald green, royal blue, royal purple, etc. Also, you can go for tangerine, cranberry, grape, burnt orange, subdued yellow, forest green. Some pastel shades will be great too. Consult the experts as they can help you choose the right color palate.
- Lighting that will set the mood – By the way, changing the regular lights will be a smart move. Remodeling experts will suggest you pick the right lighting options that will add a romantic twist. The expert’s idea will turn your regular bedroom into a love nestle. For lighting, you can install dimmers. Another option that is even more exciting comes next.
- Warm-up the ambiance with fire – If you don’t have a fireplace in your bedroom, it can be a fascinating addition; for the upcoming Valentine’s Day. On that special night don’t forget to light up some candles too. Thus, you will be all set for a lovely date.
Short space and storage is a big problem. Do you and your partner often struggle to place things in a small closet? Whether it is about keeping your personal-care products or it is your clothes, a small space can be a big problem. However, home remodeling contractors can eliminate this problem. Expanding the storage will be another home improvement gift that will benefit you.